- What can I eat from your menu that is Halal/ kosher?
Some of our chicken burgers are Halal; however our kitchens are not set up for Halal food preparation.
- Are any of your dishes suitable for Vegans?
Due to the size of our menu at the moment the only item that would be suitable for a vegan diet would be our Classic & Sweet Potato fries and a side salad without dressing.
- Where can I find information on gluten-free menu items?
All our Nutritional and Allergy information is listed on our website, a copy of this is also available in all of our diners.
- Do Ed’s use genetically modified products?
None of our products are genetically modified.
- Is there anything on your menu suitable for Vegetarians?
Yes, we have two different types of vegetarian burgers available on our menu. There are also vegetarian breakfast options available.
- What menu items are free from dairy?
From the main menu the following items are dairy free:
- Grilled chicken fillets (minus the mayo)
- Classic dog
- Chilli dog
- Classic fries
- Wet fries
- Sweet potato fries
- Onion rings
Our burgers unfortunately contain dairy and are therefore not suitable.
- Why do Ed’s serve their burgers medium/ well done?
As there are still concerns about complying with Food Standard Agency regulations, we only serve burgers medium, medium well & well done.
- How fresh are your burgers?
All of our burgers are ordered in fresh every day, and are never frozen.
- Where can I find nutritional information on Ed’s food?
Ed’s does not currently provide nutritional information however we are committed to providing accurate and easily understood information so that you can make informed decisions about the food you eat. To that end we are revamping the way manage and provide that information. We hope to have this information available again soon.
- Do you have healthier meal options available?
We offer a “skinny Ed’s” option for all our burgers and hot dogs, this includes a side salad and no bun.
- Why do you serve your fries before the burgers?
All our food is made fresh to order so as soon as it’s ready we serve it.
- What kind of milk is used in your famous Ed’s Milkshakes?
We only use semi skimmed milk in an Ed’s shake.
- What time do you serve breakfast up-until?
Our breakfast times vary, depending on the diner location. All our opening times can be found on our website in the “Locations” section.
- Is it true you offer free refills on fountain drinks?
Yes, and tea and coffee also.
- Where can I pick up a takeaway menus?
Takeaway menus can be found in any of the diners or downloaded from our website.
- Can Ed’s cater to any special dietary requirements?
We are always looking at further opportunities to increase our range of dietary options, however we are not always going to be able to accommodate everyone.
- Do you offer a takeaway service?
We do offer a takeaway service at certain diners, however during busy periods some diners may not be able to fulfil a takeaway service.
- Why can I not order an alcoholic milkshake to take away?
Due to our licensing permits we don’t allow alcohol to be taken off the premises, however you are welcome to have one of our famous Alco-shakes in the diner.
- Why can I not order an alcoholic beverage without food?
Unfortunately our licencing does not permit us to sell alcohol without food consumption.